Current Trends and Issues in English Language Education in Asia
16th April
Today, I had a seminar in English
teaching class in the morning. In the beginning, teacher assigned us to make a
group of 7 people and summarize the idea from the research " Current
Trends and Issues in English Language Education in Asia" by Yeon Hee Choi and Hyo Woong Lee” and presented it to classmate.
This research has surveyed current Trends and Issues in English Language
Education in Asia; 16 nations and Hong Kong and Taiwan. The result of this
research show the problem in many aspect starting from the starting grade,
class hours, curriculum, textbooks, the use of computer and teacher.
After that, we presented our summary to the class. I am a representative from my group to present about this research in front of class. I am very excited.Then, teacher taught
us about 21 century skill. Finally, teacher assigned us to read research about
the end of CLT for next week.
For me, this lesson is very hard because there are many problems in
English teaching and learning. So, it has many solutions for solving the
problem.Moreover, I must read the research and try to understand about Current Trends and Issues in English Language Education in Asia from the research and we should prepare our self to read the article before
taking class because it can make us understand easily and save our time. I like to work in group because My friends in my group always to help me when I can’t understand something they try to explain to me

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น