วันอาทิตย์ที่ 7 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2560

Factors Effecting English Language Teaching and Learning.

      
           Today is Tuesday. In the morning, I learned Seminar in English Language Teaching course.

 I learnt about Factors Affecting English Language Teaching and Learning in Higher Education. Teacher taught  all the time because teacher want to summarize the whole idea about the factors effecting in English teaching.

Teacher thought us 4 main topic; students' age, learner differences ,motivation and teachers.

        First, students' age. There are 3 types ; young children , adolescents and adult learner.
Young children, We discussed about how they learn, the characteristics of each age, they need attention and like to do activity or game. Adolescents, they like challenge. Adult learners, they have more discipline than teenagers and they have their goal in learning.

Image result for Factors Affecting English Language Teaching and Learning.
     

     Next topic is motivation. Motivation has 2 points.
1. Defining motivation
  - Extrinsic motivation : outside factor
 - Intrinsic motivation : come for individual
2. Sources of motivation
    - expectation
    - teacher / method
   - family


We learnt about teacher about teachers' belief, ability, method and technology.



      In this week, I know many things about an Factors Affecting English Language Teaching. It is very important information and very useful lesson for me in the future
 

. It's make me know about the problem and how to solve problem in teaching and learning in classroom in the future. So, I can use this lesson to adapt and use to teach in the future.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น