วันอาทิตย์ที่ 7 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2560

The end of CLT

Today is Tuesday. I learned Seminar in English Language Teaching Course. In the beginning, teacher assigned us to work in group and discussed about The end of CLT: a context approach language teaching by Stephen Bax. This article discuss about limitation of CLT and present new approach to teach students that is context approach.


What is CLT?Communicative Language Teaching (CLT) is an approach to the teaching second and foreign language that emphasizes interaction as both the means and the ultimate goal of learning a language. It is also referred to as “communicative approach to the teaching of foreign languages” or simply the “Communicative Approach”. Communicative language teaching makes use of real-life situations that necessitate communication.



We discussed and summarized about CLT approach and Context approach and some argument about CLT approach.



          In this week, I’m so tired because I’m study and work hard. I try to discuss with my friends in my group, but this topic is easy to understand because we have learned from last semester. I think this lesson is very useful for teaching in the future. Teacher should use appropriate approach with students' need, culture, school and society.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น