วันพุธที่ 3 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2560

Seminar presentation

Seminar presentation




        Today is Saturday, but I had presentation in this subject. The topic of seminar divided into 7 topics;

1. Roles of English in ASEAN Community: the implications for Teaching and Learning
2. Factors Affecting English Language Teaching and Learning
3. Problems of English Language Teaching and Learning in Thailand
4. ICT Enhancing English Language Teaching and Learning
5. Communicative Language Teaching: Strengths and Constraints
6. English Language Teaching and Learning for 21st Century skills
7. Developing Thai Students' critical Thinking Skills.



            My group got the 2ed topic"Factors Affecting English Language Teaching and Learning "
We divided our presentation in to  points;

Teacher, students and environment.

           I presented in topic environment. I feel nervous because I'm not good at speaking, but I can do it.


This is our presentation.
     

                For this seminar, I think it's a good way to learn because it help to improve our skill in searching data and information. Moreover, it help me to practice speaking skill and know more about the data of each topic.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น